LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx currently has over 500 employees worldwide.
We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
This role is within our Care Solutions development unit based at our Cornwall site, where we create, deliver and support innovative, easy-to-use care solutions and programmes which help people to self-care in partnership with their care team. Our solutions are more than just products – they’re the way forward in long-term condition management.
It is an exciting time at LumiraDx, as we seek to expand our market share in the UK and overseas markets. We are therefore looking to recruit a Sales Coordinator on a full-time, permanent basis, to support the sales team.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, and working as part of the Sales team, the role will be responsible for all sales management within the office.
In this role, the key objective is to coordinate the sales team by managing schedules, creating quotes, ensuring the adequacy of any sales-related enquiries, responding to complaints from customers and after-sales support when requested. Also, the Sales Coordinator will ensure all group accounts renew on time, while handling standalone sales from the initial enquiry right through to sale completion.
The role will involve some UK travel on occasion, therefore a full UK driving licence is required.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for handling all incoming sales enquiries
• Supporting the sales team:
o Ensuring they have all the relevant information required to deliver sales meetings
o Creation of quotes or proposals
o Booking sales travel, conferences and meetings
o Assisting the sales team in collating data on specific regions/accounts
• Responding to sales requests from new and existing customers via telephone, fax, email and web
• Responsible for ensuring accounts and key customers are aware of new offerings
• Accountable for ensuring all accounts renew on time and within forecast
• Delivering online demonstrations to customers
• Handling and responding to questions from new and existing customers
• Responsible for ensuring the professional service team is adequately trained to handle sales enquires
• Accountable for managing standalone customers
• Responsible for making sure the sales phone lines and inboxes are covered at all times
• Responsible for ensuring the organisational policies and applicable standards are applied/met
• Responsible for making sure you have an in-depth knowledge of the core system and processes, and how those systems and processes interact
• Responsible for handing over sales to professional services with defined acceptance criteria, ensuring that both functional and non-functional requirements are captured and shared
• Working closely and supporting the Arbroath office and sales teams
• Responsible for working closely with the Professional Services, Discovery and Development teams ensuring sales are fulfilled on time, and the customers’ expectations are surpassed
• Assist with the management and applications for tenders
• Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the LumiraDx full portfolio – including partner solutions
• Day to day contact on the phone, personal visits, presentations, demonstrations with existing/potential customers, Note: This will include travel and nights away
• Attend and support a variety of sales events throughout the year as required.
• Maintain clear and accurate records of interactions with corporate accounts and partners within the relevant LumiraDx systems (e.g. ACT, NetSuite & SharePoint)
• A full UK driving licence
• A passion for continuous improvement and innovation
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Experienced user of Microsoft office applications
• Good commercial awareness
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy while working on multiple tasks
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually, with an adaptable and flexible approach
• Innovative thinking
• A high degree of integrity, confidentiality and commitment
Highly Desirable Skills/ Experience
• Degree level qualification
• Experience of working in or selling to the NHS
• Experience of working as part of a sales team
• Experience in delivering customer focussed solutions based on customer needs
• Experience of using Netsuite
• Knowledge of or experience of working with ISO9001, ISO13485 & ISO27001
• Understanding of information governance, privacy and data security within a healthcare setting
• Healthcare qualifications or background
Your application was submitted successfully.