LumiraDx is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA, and is supported by a global sales network, LumiraDx currently has over 600 employees worldwide.
We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
The Customer Care Lead will execute on LumiraDx’s end-users and channel partners order and shipment process to ensure customer satisfaction. The Representative will provide current and prospective end-users and channel partners with information concerning availability of products and services, pricing and delivery information. Responsible for the preparation of appropriate documentation as it applies to returned items, shipping of dangerous goods. The Representative is an individual contributor role with a high-level degree interaction with other functions within LumiraDx.
The Customer Care & Channel Management Representative is an individual contributor role with a high-level degree interaction with other functions within LumiraDx.
• Processes all orders in an efficient and expedient manner as received by telephone, fax, mail, or electronic services.
• Responsible for ensuring customer orders are entered and processed per established SOP's.
• Work closely with Distribution to ensure timely delivery of all orders per established guidelines.
• Address incoming calls and order requests on an as needed basis.
• Assists customers/channel partners with inquiries of problems surrounding orders, invoicing, product quality, coordination of deliveries, availability of products, customer pricing and/or billing problems.
• Provides product information as required in response to customer inquiries, utilizing data provided by product management.
• Refers customer to appropriate qualified technical staff member in response to sophisticated customer technical inquiries and/or problems.
• Maintains tactful, courteous and professional communications with customer/businesses and internal employees so as to maintain optimum efficiency
We are looking for a strong customer focussed person with the following attributes:
• Associate Degree or equivalent experience
• B2B 3 years Customer Service experience or inside sales in medical products
• Experience in IVD products customer service
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Must be organized with strong analytical skills
• Strong MS Office knowledge specially & CRM
• Team player
Your application was submitted successfully.